Thursday, March 10, 2011

I am so angry am I wrong to feel this way?

I can't stand to be around my brother at all. I don't like him to be around my son at all. He is 38 years old no job, no car, no house, and no money. He feeds off of other people to get by. He uses my parents to make them feel sorry for him. He has a son whom he doesn't even call or go see. Because of this my nephew's mother who is not mentally stable has done things to him which she has been arrested for. He has been called to court for custody to get him he will not go. Because he hates him and his mother. I have a issue with him because he uses people so he wont have to work. Being that I am trying to raise my son. I dont want him to grow up and think this is okay. I dont want him around him thinking that his life is acceptable. I am trying to raise a man and for him to see that boils me inside. I love my brother but im tired of him using my parents so he wont have to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment