Tuesday, March 8, 2011

In a bit of a complicated situation and it's a pretty long story. I met this girl back in late August of last?

year and fell in love with her the moment I saw her. She was about to leave and I couldn't just let her go without getting to know who she was, so I approached her and we ended up talking for a few hours. I got her number at the end of the night but didn't build up the courage to talk to her again until a month later. We started to hang out, meet up at the bar for drinks mostly. But our chemistry was great and we would always end up talking and hanging out for hours. We weren't exclusive and had never been on an actual date, but talked on a regular basis. Then in November I got arrested for an OWI and told her about it and she stopped talking to me after that. So we stopped talking for a month but I couldn't stop thinking about her and hit her up again in early December. And again we started to hang out again, more frequently this time. A few nights ago, she had asked me what exactly our relationship was; and I didn't give her a clear cut answer. Basically I told her that we should just let things play out as they are now and if our relationship becomes more than what it already is then we'll go from there. She also went on to tell me that she knows that she is going to end up hurting me and isn't looking to date anyone right now, but at the same time is attracted to me like hardcore, her words, not mine. Anyways, we're going out on Valentine's Day, I've already made reservations at a restaurant and thought out something to say to her in hopes of making her feel special, cards are played out and lame I think. I don't want to tell her how I truly feel about her just yet because I'm afraid that I would lose her for good this time. I honestly haven't felt this way about anyone and want things to work out between us; but if they don't then I know I'm just going to come out and tell her how I really feel. Anyone, have any advice on what I should do or comments on the situation?

No comments:

Post a Comment