Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Is it reality or depression?

I feel bored and dead inside. Definitely not suicidal. I just look around and don't really like what I see. People are getting stupider by the day more people vote for American idol contestants than in government elections. The worlds religions have gone nuts stoning women, burning a Koran, and making a huge deal about the supposed "9/11 Mosque" which in reality is some sort community center for Muslim Americans. Obama, change, health care, still waiting on that crap. TV, Jersey Shore, Dancing with the Stars, Teen Moms I have stopped bothering to turn it on. And in my small town some truly despicable human being abandoned a farm in August most the animals died of starvation before APC found them. Micheal Vick walks free and plays in the NFL every Sunday while people still cheer him on. Yet if I feel bad about all this I must be depressed? I don't think its me.

No comments:

Post a Comment